Ryan is a student studying digital media production as well as law, politics, and society at
Drake University. Ryan is currently in his junior year and is a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity. He holds the positions of social chair and public relations chair which he definitely works very hard at.
Ryan was born in Brookfield Illinois, 30 minutes outside Chicago to Michael and Tatjana Brown. Ryan went to Forest Road Elementary school, Park Junior High, and Lyons Township High School. Throughout his elementary years he participated in musicals such as Flat Stanley and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. In high school, he started playing football and joined the wrestling team where he worked hard for 4 years.
How Ryan Stays Happy
- Playing with Flormbus, the cat his friends adopted off the street
- Setting time apart for reading, exercise, or just time to chill
- Practicing his rockband skills
- Not worrying about what's going on around him unless absolutely necessary
- Using minimum brain power at all times
- Trying to love life as much as possible every day